Summer Dinner Parties
Join 6-8 others from Sanctuary for fun, casual conversation and dinners throughout the summer.
In lieu of new small groups this summer, we're organizing small dinner parties based on geographic location.
Small groups of 6-8 adults will meet for three light-hearted and casual dinners over the course of the summer (June-Aug), with a host who will coordinate the gatherings. These dinner parties will meet once/month and will provide a fun, low-pressure way to get to know others from our growing community.
Hosts will have the option of including children or not, so please note on the registration if you'd prefer to be part of a child-friendly group or would opt to be part of an adults-only gathering instead. Please sign up by Sun, May 19th.
Cheers to having fun conversations, building community and sharing good food!
If you’d like to sign up or have questions, email Beth Faga, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing Small Groups
The following groups will continue to meet throughout the summer. Contact the leader listed to be added to the group.
Dog Park Small Group
• Does hanging out with your dog, your friends, and/or your friends’ dogs sound like your type of party?
• Join us at the Thornberry Dog Park in Iowa City
• Don’t have a dog, but love them? Come — we’d love to have you!
• Contact James & Meghan Kincade to be put on the email list for dates and times, email@example.com
• Regular hiking in the Johnson County area once the weather warms up
• Moderate intensity hikes (3-8 miles on trails); all ages welcome
• Contact Judy McRoberts to be put on the email list firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tykes & Hikes
• Kid-friendly activities in nature; everyone welcome (kids or no kids)
• Will meet Friday mornings at a local park; coffee shop as a rain location
• Come as you are; active, yet casual pace
• Led by Kelli O’Neil, email@example.com
We all need others who will share in the load of doing life, people we can count on to walk alongside us.
Prayer groups consist of 3-4 individuals who meet on a regular basis to share in one another’s joys, sorrows and everything in between.
They celebrate, mourn and encourage one another, sometimes through prayer; always through listening and being present.
Contact Beth Faga at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining a prayer group.